Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Indoor fruit trees
#1
https://www.birdsandblooms.com/gardening...lemon-tree

Do you have indoor fruits? Or even veggies? What types work best for you? What do you use the produce for?
I haven't had one yet but I'd like to try out the lemon.
Reply
#2
I can't say that I have ever had any indoor fruit or veggie trees, if I am honest, and had no clue you could get these. I have always grown anything like fruits and veggies outside, and my mum was also the same.

Going to be looking into this now, though.
Reply
#3
I have grown a few vegetables on my balcony, but getting 8 hours of sunlight a day is difficult because the balcony only receives sunlight from one side. Tomatoes can still be grown quite easily, and spinach also grows well using hydroponics, which I tried a long time ago.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can I grow indoor plant in my balcony? Annies 9 5,855 01-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Forums Forever
  How to Grow Mango Trees From Mango Leaves ramesh 4 3,370 12-12-2022, 05:19 AM
Last Post: srinivas
  How to grow Monk Fruit? shilparamam 0 1,406 05-21-2022, 09:49 PM
Last Post: shilparamam
  What are Exotic Indoor Plants? shiva 0 1,336 04-10-2022, 07:32 PM
Last Post: shiva
  Difference between acacia and eucalyptus trees? shiva 0 1,566 02-11-2019, 07:21 PM
Last Post: shiva

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)