Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which type of grass is best for kids to play on?
#8
Kentucky Bluegrass would be your best bet if you are looking for grass that is durable, if you have kids playing on it.

It never bothered me when my kids were growing up; I knew that once they were older, I would be able to fix my grass area. I was just happy they had a childhood they could remember.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Which type of grass is best for kids to play on? - by Shortie - 09-24-2026, 11:12 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Which type of Lawn Lawnmowers are better? ramesh 7 5,526 10-01-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: srinivas
  How often do you cut the grass? Baw$e 4 2,837 09-24-2026, 10:39 AM
Last Post: Shortie
  Ratio of trees to grass for healthy lawn? Lämmchen 4 3,771 02-03-2023, 09:42 PM
Last Post: srinivas
  Growing Grass ramesh 8 6,520 01-23-2023, 08:42 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)