Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to grow Broad Beans from seeds?
#1
I am looking to grow broad beans ( chikkudukaya ) at my home as i love to eat beans and it consists of good taste. Please guide me the best way to grow and keep it for along life.
Reply
#2
I should suggest you to choose best desi seeds that would be tastier, always use 20 inches pot or even more bigger to have better yields. Fertilize the soil regularly to have fruitful beans for the harvest. I have grown lots of time on the soil and had lot of them to eat and distributed them also.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DIY Grow Bag Video — Who’s Tried Making Your Own? Greencorner 1 1,009 02-07-2026, 04:02 AM
Last Post: admin
  What can I grow in a small greenhouse ? shilparamam 5 4,137 01-28-2026, 10:32 AM
Last Post: admin
  How to grow Mint from stems? shilparamam 3 2,815 01-28-2026, 10:29 AM
Last Post: admin
  What is the best tree you like to grow? ZandraJoi 1 1,770 01-28-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: admin
  What is the best vegetable you like to grow? ZandraJoi 1 1,911 10-21-2025, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Shortie

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)