Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Do some plants keep away pests?
#1
Are there plants that really work to keep away pests like mosquitoes or even biting flies? I've read about some but I don't know if they really work.
Reply
#2
I don't know of any carnivorous plants except the Venus Fly Trap. Anyway, how exactly are the plants repelling insects? Do they give off some odor?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Ginseng Plants Jayson 2 2,150 09-14-2026, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  Marijuana Plants Baw$e 0 1,644 02-04-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: Baw$e
  Shade tolerant plants ZandraJoi 0 1,505 03-13-2023, 07:41 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi
  Diy Grow Led light Stands for plants ramesh 1 2,204 01-23-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi
  How often do you rotate your plants? shilparamam 5 3,825 01-17-2023, 02:04 AM
Last Post: ramesh

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)