Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What flowers do you keep outside?
#1
I have easy to care for flowers. Cosmos, moonflowers, marigolds, salvia, bee balm, butterfly bush, lilies, iris, hosta to name a few. We also have acreage so I can always "fit in" some more seeds lol The lilies were here when we moved & are the first ones to pop on up once snow is off them. They are quite hardy so even if we get another freeze, they still make it.
Reply
#2
I don't have too many flowers outside at the moment, but in the past I have kept things such as lavender plants, roses, and even chrysanthemums in my garden.
Reply
#3
I used to grow many flowering plants, but after losing them to a rat infestation, it became too hard to maintain them. Now, I only keep roses and rare white jasmine.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to plant flowers ZandraJoi 0 1,451 04-03-2023, 05:23 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)