Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Test soil pH
#1
https://www.familyhandyman.com/article/h...st-soil-ph

Have you tested your soil before? Did you send it out to a place? Did you do a DIY version? Did you find the results were adequate & spot on? What did you have to change for your soil? I remember us sending out for a soil sample & we needed more potassium I believe in the soil.
Reply
#2
Yes, I’ve used a professional lab test. It was very accurate and specific—like your potassium finding. I adjusted amendments based on the precise recommendations, which was more reliable than my DIY kit results.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Garden vs Potting soil ZandraJoi 3 2,408 09-15-2026, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  What's your go-to soil/brand? Baw$e 2 2,470 09-15-2026, 09:33 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  How can we cultivate the soil ? Annies 3 2,527 02-05-2026, 01:28 AM
Last Post: ramesh
  Soil Sensor Sucks? shilparamam 2 2,402 02-05-2026, 12:21 AM
Last Post: ramesh
  Wireless Module Soil Moisture Sensor v2.0 shilparamam 2 2,355 02-04-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: ramesh

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)