Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to Grow Mango Trees From Mango Leaves
#1
How does this happens as never thought and looks like a fake one. Any idwa on this and did anyone tried such implements?
Reply
#2
is it possible?
Reply
#3
Good to know..But unbelievable.
Reply
#4
Has anybody tried this? I don't know how it could happen. I mean, some plants can be propagated with stems but I've never heard of by leaves.
Reply
#5
Annies, post: 1565, member: 133 Wrote:is it possible?
It's a fake video as far as I believe, you can have from Air layering from tree, but not leaves. I suggest you get a good mango tree from nursery than try this method as the video maker made tor fun.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indoor fruit trees ZandraJoi 2 1,557 09-30-2026, 07:06 AM
Last Post: srinivas
  Which plant is easy to grow at home? shiva 6 4,277 09-14-2026, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  The Effect of Smoke on Leaves Jayson 1 2,132 03-13-2023, 07:54 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi
  How I need to grow accordingly Annies 1 2,055 02-27-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi
  Diy Grow Led light Stands for plants ramesh 1 2,196 01-23-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)