Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to eliminate fresh mushrooms and pea rock from whole yard?
#1
I lately purchased a property foreclosure in NW California and the garden is sand and clay-based with fresh mushrooms and pea rock all over the garden which is 1 / 4 acre. How do I take away the fresh mushrooms and pea rock without splitting my returning. I am a 52 yr old lady and don't have a lot of cash to invest. I am new to landscape designs and if remaining to my own gadgets it seems I always do factors the painfully costly way, so I need guidance. What resources can certainly make this venture easier?
Reply
#2
Removing mushrooms can be tricky. We have acreage & in our enclosure where our pets are, I dig the bigger ones up with a shovel. Some use dish soap, just like you would for weeds, to remove them.
Reply
#3
saw a Google ad showing an easy way to kill weeds, mushrooms, and unwanted plants. I'll let you know if I see it again. In the meantime, I suggest manually pulling them out to see if they stay gone for good
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock garden ZandraJoi 2 1,978 09-26-2026, 07:38 PM
Last Post: srinivas
  At home pond has anyone set up one before in their back yard? Morningchimp 3 1,925 09-26-2026, 02:38 PM
Last Post: srinivas
  Fresh Landscapes & Gardens ? 3DWaffle1 10 8,727 03-27-2023, 05:19 AM
Last Post: admin

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)