Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
How to grow Monk Fruit?
#1
I have heard recently monk fruit which is in high demand that was grown in China. I seen on news channel that Himachel Pradesh had successfully grow Monk fruit?
Does this can be grown in Andhra pradesh too?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Indoor fruit trees ZandraJoi 2 1,561 09-30-2026, 07:06 AM
Last Post: srinivas
  Which plant is easy to grow at home? shiva 6 4,279 09-14-2026, 07:33 PM
Last Post: Nomad
  How I need to grow accordingly Annies 1 2,058 02-27-2023, 09:11 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi
  Diy Grow Led light Stands for plants ramesh 1 2,197 01-23-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: ZandraJoi
  Can I grow indoor plant in my balcony? Annies 9 5,857 01-03-2023, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Forums Forever

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)