08-10-2022, 08:13 AM
I have some cut flowers that have new growth and started roots. How do I transfer them to soil?
|
How do I transfer them to soil?
|
|
08-10-2022, 08:13 AM
I have some cut flowers that have new growth and started roots. How do I transfer them to soil?
03-13-2023, 07:27 AM
Annies, post: 1464, member: 133 Wrote:I have some cut flowers that have new growth and started roots. How do I transfer them to soil?What I've done is carefully rinse them off & place in a few inches of soil. Some take off while others become too stunted. I had that problem even for simple transplants as well. Let us know how this is working for you
12-15-2025, 06:04 PM
Plant them in a small pot with well-draining, moist potting mix. Bury the roots gently, keep the soil consistently damp (not soggy), and place in bright, indirect light for a few weeks to establish.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| Garden vs Potting soil | ZandraJoi | 3 | 2,408 |
09-15-2026, 09:39 PM Last Post: Nomad |
|
| What's your go-to soil/brand? | Baw$e | 2 | 2,470 |
09-15-2026, 09:33 PM Last Post: Nomad |
|
| How can we cultivate the soil ? | Annies | 3 | 2,527 |
02-05-2026, 01:28 AM Last Post: ramesh |
|
| Soil Sensor Sucks? | shilparamam | 2 | 2,401 |
02-05-2026, 12:21 AM Last Post: ramesh |
|
| Wireless Module Soil Moisture Sensor v2.0 | shilparamam | 2 | 2,355 |
02-04-2026, 11:57 PM Last Post: ramesh |
|