Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Deer resistant plants
#1
https://www.birdsandblooms.com/gardening...ant-plants

What have you planted that the deer didn’t devour? I had read that in a time of plenty, the deer will stay away from a lot of plants. However, when food is scarce, even the deer-resistant plants may not hold them back.
Reply
#2
We here live in city so these deers and monkeys stay away from us. I have heard a lot of farmers are using Solar fencing to protect from animals even from elephants.
Reply
#3
I’ve mainly grown vegetables like tomatoes, mint, and spinach, but I haven’t had much experience with deer around them. From what I’ve read, though, you’re right—when food is scarce, deer can become much less selective and may eat plants they normally avoid.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)