Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
At home pond has anyone set up one before in their back yard?
#3
I remember as a kid, when I was growing up, we had a pond in our garden with goldfish and other fish. It was a pond that my grandma used to have in her garden, but she didn't have time for it anymore, so she gave the pond and the fish to us.

I remember my dad digging a hole in the place where they wanted the pond to go, and then he placed the pond liner in before placing the actual pond tub in and ensuring it was secure.

We had the pond for many years as well as the fish.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: At home pond has anyone set up one before in their back yard? - by Shortie - 09-24-2026, 11:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to eliminate fresh mushrooms and pea rock from whole yard? ramesh 2 2,857 09-26-2026, 02:43 PM
Last Post: srinivas

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)